Select and submit topics of your interest for the regular Think’N’Drink discussion nights.
This persistent system keeps an account of which topics are interesting to most, so they can be selected ahead of time for our Think’N’Drinks.
Once collectively selected, a date will be set for the top subject, and it will be taken off the list, for a new topic to rise to the top.
If you would like to submit your own topic, put them in the comments below, where you can also find other topics’ expanded elaborations.
Discussions are free form, with some moderation, so any topic goes, be it unusual, stigmatized, or you simply aren’t sure about one or two things, so feel free in your suggestions:
Some guidelines that might be of use when describing what you want to talk about:
- A one sentence description, we’ve found to pose it as a question helps specify.
- Why is it (personally) fascinating/curious to me?
- Optional: an example in anecdote, article or media form
- What are the specific aspects that you are most curious about?
- Recommend 2 sub-questions. These will direct the discussion.